Hello,

We have been using dbx here at work, and it seems that it could be a very
useful tool, since we use several DBMSs.

However, on one of our servers, we have to run Postgres on a port other than
5432.  After reading the documentation and finding nothing there, I took a
look at the source, and noticed that the port is hardcoded.  I was wondering
if there are any plans to allow the spefication of a port via the dbx_connect
funtion.

It looks to me that in dbx_mysql.c, you can use the MySQL
"host:port/host:socket" syntax.  Is there any possibility that this syntax or
a variation of it could be used throughout dbx?

Thank you,

Jeff Van Campen