At 10:20 4-10-2002, Derick Rethans wrote:

>On Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Melvyn Sopacua wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > his particular problem may be solved, but that doesn't solve the issue
> > that Windows relative paths don't seem to work.
> >
> > So I'm thinking we should set the base (SablotSetBase not sure about
> > SablotSetSchemeBase) to $_SERVER['PATH_TRANSLATED'] by default, in
> > xslt_create.
> >
> > Any objections or pitfalls I'm missing?
>
>Nope, but it might break some things... but well, I think that it is the
>correct behavior if you change it like that.

According to Petr Gimprich, the stylesheet's URI is used, to resolve relative
paths. "This may be a problem, if the URI is arg:/xslt".

Of course the problem arrises, when XML is passed as a file and XSLT as a
string via args.

Hmm, will test that first.

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,

Webmaster IDG.nl
Melvyn Sopacua