From: Dirk Schwier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 1:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DEV] Problem with XSLT Sablotron -> Bug ?

Hy NG,

I get under some circumstances an Sablotron Error: "XML parser error 3: no
element
found" - this Error occurs only, when I put a lot of Text into an
CDATA-Section.

I Put a sample script beyond, maybe somone can tell me, if there is a
wokaround or if it is a bug (this is, what I guess).
I tried different php versions (4.2.3, 4.3.0dev, 4.3.0.-pre1, etc.) at the
moment I use Sablotron 0.96.1.

These are the sample scripts:
An XML-Datei (test.xml)

<!DOCTYPE navigation [
 <!ENTITY module1 SYSTEM "test2.xml">
]>
<navigation>
 &module1;
</navigation>

and test2.xml. the entity:

<test>

<![CDATA[
sdfgsdfgjsödfkjgsödlkfjgsödkfjgsödfkgjsödkfgjsödkfgjsödkfgjsödlkfjgsödfgsdfg
gggggggggggggslkdjfgsödlkfjgöslkdjgösldkgjsödlkfgjsödklfgjsödlkfgjsödkfgjsöd
flkgjsödkfgjsödklfgjsödlkfgjsödlkfgjsödlkfgjsödlkfgjsödlkfgjsödklfgjösdklfgj
södklfgjsödklfgjsödkfgjösdkfgjsödfkgjsödfkgjsödfkgjsödfgsdfgsjdöfgksjödfkgjs
ödlfkgjsödlkfjgsödlkfgjsödkfjgösdklfgjösdkfjgösdkfgjösdlkfgjsödlkfgjsödlkfjg
öskldfgjöslkjgölkwejrtkwejrtwejrtkjweörkltjweörkltjwöekrtjwöerlktjwöerkltjwö
ekrltjwöelkrtjwöeklrjtwöelkrtjweölrktjwöelrktjwöelkrjtwöekrtjwöekrjtöwerktjw
öerkjtöweklrtjwkerjtöwkerjtöwlkerjtöwklerjtöwlkerjtöweklrjtöwklerjtöwekrtjöw
elkrtjöwkelrjtöwkerjtöwlkerjtöweklrtjöweklrjtöwekrjtöwerktjwöekrtjwöekrjtöwe
lkrjtwöekrtjöwekrtjöwelkrjtwökelrtöwekrtjöwkelrjtölwkerjtwlökerjtwölekrjtwöl
ekrjtlwöekrjtlwöekrjlketjlkjklrjlkjkjrkjlkröjlkrjklrejlkrejlkrtjlktrjlktrkjl
trjlktrkljkltrjlktrjkltrkjlötrewrjlkewjlkrewjklrejlktrwkjlrkjlörwejklörewjkl
trjöewrjlökerkwrelökwrjkleöw
[... snipp ca. 240 columns with same content ...]
]]>

</test>

(for the test you have to the 240 cols into the script ...)

and test.xslt:
[... snipp ...]
<xsl:template match="navigation">
 <xsl:value-of select="."/>
</xsl:template>
[... snipp ...]

this is the parsing script (test.php):
if( !$result = @xslt_process(  $parser,     // resource xh
"test.xml",          // string xml
"test.xslt",          // string xslt
$html,          // string result
array(),       // array arguments
array()       // array parameters
) )
{
xslt_errno($parser), xslt_error($parser) );
}
xslt_free($parser);
echo $result;
echo $html;

after that I get the error.

If I delete some content in the test2.xml I get no error.

So I hope, that someone can help me.

:) Dirk Schwier.