At 12:49 25-10-2002, Derick Rethans wrote:
[...]

> There's one drawback. Extensions with names after 'b' get evaluated after
> the bug tests.
> This is currently not a problem, but I've been playing with the thought to
> introduce 'skip_ext' to speed things up:
> --SKIP--
> <?php if(!extension_loaded('dba3')) { die("skip_ext this extension is not
> available"); } ?>
>
> But of course you can just tell me to stop playing with the tought :)

Hereby I tell you to stop playing with that thought :P No, serious... I
don't think we really need this, and is speed really that important?
(The whole suite runs in under a minute here with about 75% of the
extensions).
Well - my testmachine at home, is a Cyrix 200MMX, with 128Mb, so it runs a
little longer than that :-)
And no - it's not that important - I'm just impatient sometimes :)

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,

Webmaster IDG.nl
Melvyn Sopacua