I started to work on that issue. My first attempt was to check where and
why the test failed. I used the comment modification because it seems
the test fails due to some internal failure.

The reason i did not ask you before was that i considered my changes
a kind of whitespace change so that any further change can easily be
seen.

The question i would like to ask now we already talk about this is:
When i comment out everythink starting at ob_start() i get some
output. If not (original) then i don't get any output. What is weired is
that when i use any print/echo statement after ob_end_xxx() nothing
is printed...

The length of the lyrics added by me was only to test whether or not that
part of the script works.

marcus

At 15:25 29.10.2002, Wez Furlong wrote:
On 10/29/02, "Marcus B?rger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   -Use "//" instead of "/* ... */" comments

Why?

>   #this test fails for me. Very weired...

You changed the test.
Why not ask me first about it failing?