What about an additional cronjob for automated builds
which could then be included in snaps.php.net. This
way all of us could verify the build results?

marcus

At 12:18 01.11.2002, Sebastian Nohn wrote:
> [...]

It think this would be very useful, but I don't have the time to test PHP on
just another platform. I even have Problems testing it at "my" platform,
Alpha/Tru64, but I think someone should get an account on that machine. I
would suggest someone from the dev-team like Jani or any other bug-hunter
rather than someone from the QA-Team for this.

Regards,
   Sebastian Nohn
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.nohn.net/
PGP Key Available - Did I help you? Consider a gift: