HI all,

I was wondering what the support would be to delete the following from the
'ext/snmp/snmp.c' file. This is for old versions of UCD in the 3.x.x range
where they currently have versions in the 4.x.x range.

------------ portion of code ------------------------
/* For really old ucd-snmp versions.. */
#ifndef HAVE_SNMP_PARSE_OID
#define snmp_parse_oid read_objid
#endif

/* ucd-snmp 3.3.1 changed the name of a few #defines... They've been changed back to the original ones in 3.5.3! */
#ifndef SNMP_MSG_GET
#define SNMP_MSG_GET GET_REQ_MSG
#define SNMP_MSG_GETNEXT GETNEXT_REQ_MSG
#endif

Let me know what the group believes is best with respect to support
and I will delete it.

Harrie

Internet Management Consulting
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.lisanza.net/