Wednesday, August 28, 2002, 3:15:13 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> is $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA only filled if REQUEST_TYPE is set to POST?
> even if 'always_populate_raw_post_data = On'? does anyone have a short
> info on this? rasmus maybe?

I to would like know when $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is supposed to be set. I
recently upgrade from 4.2.3 to 4.3.0-dev and one of my scripts stopped
working as $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA wasn't set when data was POSTed. To fix
this I had to turn always_populate_raw_post_data on. Any documentation
on this variable should work?

--
Kjartan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (http://natrak.net/)
:: "Scandisk is now checking your hard disk. You can start