Well there are a number of issues. First of all current snapshot listing is a
regular apache directory listing, which causes files with names longer then X
amount of characters to be cut off. If we decide to add any readable
timestamp to the file we'd need to use some PHP script to display the files.
In this case it would be trivial to make the script sort the files by their
creation date.

Ilia