> > Is it possible to make Windows binaries (snapshots and releases)
> > to include XSLT/EXSLT support included in DOM XML extension.
> >
> > XSL transformation engine in DOM XML is in my opininion (we use it on
> > several sites) a lot better then XSLT extension (Sablotron).

> I would think that you would want (or have) to enable XSLT/EXSLT in both
> major platforms (win32 and *nix).
>
> However, the problem that i see is that many *nix developers do not need
> or possibly want DOM.  So coding it all might be more hassle then it is
> worth.

No. You have slightly misunderstood what i have on my mind :)

XSLT/EXSTL support is already in DOM XML extension in PHP. Under UNIX
systems you can easily just add --with-dom-xslt or --with-dom-exslt and
everything works great.

What I want is to enable --with-dom-xslt   and  --with-dom-exslt (the later
is not
so important in my opinion) when building Windows binaries in snapshots
and releases.

LK