Yay finally we use constant for that. Very nice work !

--
Regards.
M.CHAILLAN Nicolas

"Marcus Börger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit dans le message de
news: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have worked a bit on the dns stuff and now i get all my entries.

The patch behind the url below introduces a new constant DNS_ALL
which queries all types one by one. As a result we have the original
meaning of DNS_ANY = 'any entry' and the new DNS_ALL if you want
all entries.

http://marcus-boerger.de/dns_get_record.diff

marcus

At 00:38 18.11.2002, Marcus Börger wrote:
>The last patch had some minor problems. Here is a reworked one attached.
>I did:
>-change php_error to php_error_docref
>-added some error messages which should be rewritten again
>  i only wanted to point us to the problems.
>-collected the autoconf information into one single define which
>  can be tested
>-ws fixes
>-minor fixes
>-made the old functions alias names to the new dns_xxx functions
>
>For me this stuff works now but i would expect dns_get_error(name,DNS_ANY)
>to return all possible records. But when i use the call with DNS_ANY i
receive
>the NS records. To receive the A and MX entries i have to call the function
>with the DNS_A and DNS_MX respectively. See example below
>
>Any comments?
(...)