Hi

I just had a very quick look at your code and didn't even try it out
(lack of time...), but I'm just wondering, why you wrote you're own
extension and didn't start with imagick from PECL (
http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?pacid=76 ) ?

Maybe we really can join our efforts and do something together (I didn't
work for a long time on ext/imagick..), it would be a pity, if we have 2
different imagemagick extensions in the long term :)

so long

chregu

--
christian stocker | bitflux GmbH | schoeneggstrasse 5 | ch-8004 zurich
phone +41 1 240 56 70 | mobile +41 76 561 88 60 |  fax +41 1 240 56 71