Perhaps, but not all is that easy - OCI uses its own definitions for
every function, and so far I have not found what defined this one. Also
because there is no documentation about this call whatsoever, I am a little
lost understanding it well - I only see how it is used with several
libraries.

---
Maxim Maletsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]