Hi Gurus

Is there any way to make my own variables supeglobal like $_GET, $_POST, ...
?

I don't like $GLOBALS and I don't want  to write the 'global' keyword each
time I use my global variable in functions, I want to have a method to make
it superglobal by default.

'Superglobal' means that it is available in all scopes throughout a script.

I suggest following syntax:

<?php

// will declare superglobal variables

global $mySuperglobalVariable = "Hello"; // make it superglobal

global $_FORM = array_merge($_GET, $_POST); // yet another superglobal

function test()

{

    echo($mySuperglobalVariable);

    print_r($_FORM);

    // don't need "global $mySuperglobalVariable"

    // don't need "$GLOBALS['mySuperglobalVariable ']"

}

?>

I hope it isn't a stupid idea, thaks