At 15:44 08/12/2002, Marcus Börger wrote:
Looking into deep reveals that we must disallow overriding privates now.
That way the test private_007.phpt is illegal and all current tests i developed
would pass (visibility tests are suspended of cause).
How do you arrive in that conclusion? The algorithm was designed to fully support it. Running private_007 also appears to be working for me (there was a buglet in the parser with static+access level, but if you remove the statics and/or update to the latest CVS, you can see that it's working fine...)

Zeev