If it gets done that way it will be really confusing for everyone...
All users used to CLI as "php" will need to switch to "php-cli" for
4.3.0 then back to "php" afterwards ?
I think if there's not enough time to merge both back together, it would
be wiser to wait a bit, at least until it's done if it isn't already
done.

--
Xavier Spriet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>