Actually, it does seem valid to me; streams based on FILE* are not
registered in the persistent list, so does it make sense to have the
associated resources registered as persistent resources when they will
get cleaned up by the engine at request shutdown?

--Wez.

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Andi Gutmans wrote:

> I don't like these voodoo patches. I think if the stream is destroyed twice
> that should be solved and not the constant itself.
> Unless you have a good reason please revert your patch and talk to Wez
> about fixing this properly.
> Thanks,
>
> Andi

-       ic.flags = CONST_CS | CONST_PERSISTENT;
+       ic.flags = CONST_CS;