I have a problem that I think might be caused by the version of the mysql
client that is included with the binary of php as standard. When i run the
following query:

SELECT * FROM rs_projects AS p LEFT JOIN rs_proj_members AS m USING
(proj_id) WHERE (p.create_id='3') OR (m.user_id='3' AND (m.rights & '8' =
8))

And retrieve the row's as arrays in php, then the arrays are fine when using
the $myrow[0] $myrow[1] method, but for some rows, when using the
$myrow['id'] NULL is returned.

When running the query direct from MySQL or through MySQL-Front, all results
are returned ok.

Can someone confirm that my expectation is correct, and let me know how I
can get hold of php 4.3.0 that runs with a more up-to-date client? I know
that I can achieve this by recompiling, but I am on windows and don't own
Visual C++.

Thanks
Tijn

WinXP / Apache 2.0.43 / PHP4.3.0 18 Dec build / MySQL 4.0.6 gamma

MySQL client info: 3.23.49
MySQL host info: localhost via TCP/IP MySQL server version:
4.0.6-gamma-max-nt