On Tue, 24 Dec 2002, Shane Caraveo wrote:

SC>>> That is the correct behaviour.  --enable-cli is a default, thus you do
SC>>> not have to define it to build cli.  'make install-cli' is used to
SC>>> install cli rather than cgi.  I don't see the confusion in that.

Andrei already decided, that --enable-cli should not change it's behavior for 4.3,
allthough I think it's intuitive for --enable-cli to disable CGI if --enable-cgi was
not given, I don't have a problem with it, as long as the NEWS entry is correct and
Philip documents it correctly :)

--
With kind regards,

Melvyn Sopacua
<?php include("not_reflecting_employers_views.txt"); ?>