To add functionality to and enhance existing functionality of php4/ext/oci8.  I'm a
Sr. Developer and Technical Lead at CommunityConnect Inc. (asianavenue.com,
blackplanet.com, migente.com).  We use php and Oracle extensively for all of our sites
and I'd like to become a contributor.  Particulary, adding functionality regarding
currently unsupported OCI mechanisms, such as dealing with Oracle objects and Advanced
Queueing.  I'm also interested in intra-process session/statement caching.  I was
directed here by George Schlossnagle [[EMAIL PROTECTED]].