Zeev Suraski wrote:
> It's zlib.  I'm not sure why people relied on users having zlib
installed
> as a part of their standard libraries under Windows, but it's not a
reasonable assumption...

> checkout zlib, build it (under both Release and Debug), delete *.lib
and
> *.dll from your PHP output directory, and relink.  I configured the
zlib
> project to work properly with PHP.

Zeev,

The current win32build tools has a zlibstat.lib in the lib directory.
If I copy that to also be called zlib.lib then the release 4.3.0 build
correctly.  Should we be linking to zlibstat.lib instead of zlib.lib or
updating win32build to include whatever zlib.lib it should link to?  I
would imagine that most Win32 builds will now fail (unless they happen
to have a zlib.lib in their library path).

Michael Sisolak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]