From: "Christian Stocker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Stephan Seidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP-DEV] ZE2 dev snaps

On Mon, 6 Jan 2003, Stephan Seidt wrote:

At least ./buildconf with --ZendEngine2 did never work for me.
;)

I also did cvs co ZendEngine2 in php4 cvstree root.
Did you rename ZendEngine2 to Zend? (Or make a symbolic link,
after

renaming the old Zend directory to something else)

chregu

Mark J. Hershenson wrote:

Hi all,

I know there are "Win32+ZE2 Package" snapshots on
snaps.php.net, but I don't

believe I've read why there isn't a ZE2 source code snapshot
for everyone

else. Checking out the source with CVS may not be the world's
most difficult

practice, but automating that process likely isn't either. ;)

Is there a timeline for this, or is this being intentionally
kept off the

radar?

   --  mjh

--
nam...christian stocker    adr...pflanzschulstr. 31, ch-8004
zurich

pho...+41 43 317 9984      www...http://phant.ch/chregu
mob...+41 76 561 8860      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wor...+41  1 240 5670      gpg...0x5CE1DECB

When ipv6 and tcpa are there.. When this Palladium server wrecks..
I won't be able to drink my coffe then!