> The attached patch is one solution: it resets the value of
> retval_results to indicate all results have been read and breaks the
> else back out into its own if clause.  I'm not sure if this is really
> needed - we may be able to just call _mssql_get_sp_result where this
> patch adds the reset of the retval_results value.

My patch isn't quite correct.  It sets the output parameters only as
long as there are zero or one record sets returned - two or more and
the parameters are not set.  If we just always call
_mssql_get_sp_result then this problem will be avoided, but might that
cause some other issue?

Michael Sisolak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]