-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Voigt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 9:31 AM

Is it possible to make the php.exe under
window's fork, so it isn't visible in the
start bar? I ask because I would like to
make a PHP program that runs periodically
in the background, and I know how to start
it at computer start time, but it makes that
damned dos window pop up. There are
external programs to make it be hidden
but they require seperate install's which
makes it not an option. Any ideas?