I got a CVS account for maintenace of the NSAPI SAPI module.
If I try to commit a change, I get the following error:

CVSROOT=:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/repository

**** Access denied: insufficient karma (thetaphi|php4/sapi/nsapi)
Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for access to php4/sapi/nsapi
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

Error, CVS operation failed

(used program TortoiseCVS)

Additionally I have a question about the organization of the repository:
There are more "Modules" you can Checkout (PHP4, PHP5, PHP4-only) but it seems that all files are identical and the cvs-program displays always php4/ as root directory. What is the difference of this modules?

Uwe