Well the PEAR::Soap is defintly more stable and has more features and supports
more of the soap spec, where PECL/soap is written in C and is faster. There are
some people using PECL/soap in production but it defintly still is still in a
unstable mode. So its purely up to your needs.

 - Brad

SOAP_WSDL("http://services.xmethods.net/soap/urn:xmethods-delayed-quotes.wsdl";);