what is function.main? it keeps popping up on my requires and links to =
yoru site but nuthin' happens
That is if I understand correctly a link in an error message. So either PHP needs to hide that link in error messages, or the function.main shortcut shuold point to somewhere on the homepage, explaining what is function.main....
This was fixed in CVS awhile ago (4.3.1) and now points to the
proper docs.  See: http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=21499
How was that fixed? Will there be any links with those errors for function.main but for a different page, or no links? I think it would be nice to make http://php.net/function.main show something (preferably the same thing that this fixed error message points to), if applicable...

Goba