Should be fixed now.

If any more of these occur, the problem is that <winsock2.h> needs to be
included before <windows.h> (which itself includes <winsock.h>).
I noticed that some source files include the winsock headers twice, so
there is probably some spring cleaning that can be done.

I have included <winsock2.h> as one of the first things in <php.h>, so
the large majority of all other .c files probably don't even need to
include it explicitly anymore.

--Wez.