On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:58:21 +0100
"Edin Kadribasic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does the extension take into acount calendar changes like:
>
> $ cal 9 1752
>    September 1752
> Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
>        1  2 14 15 16
> 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
> 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

oops, wrong shortcut :)

Actually no, date corrections will be part of the date functions as soon
as the locale part is done. The changes of calendar was not the same in
each country, not in the same time, and even not in the same country (I
like scottland, switzerland or others proud people ;-), there are
ambiguous common days offset, some use it, some not.

That is one of the things we should discuss, and document our choice as
well.

What do you think ?

hth

pierre