All,

I am about to start a process of upgrading/moving all of the services
php.net offers. This is to take advantage of new servers, and to distribute
our load so that servers are not doing "everything" but instead optimized
and configured to be perfect for a particular service.

full details (or, more full details) are available here:
http://master.php.net/sysmatrix.php

The first step is to split cvs.php.net from pair1.php.net onto its own
server. This will result in some cvs _WRITE_ downtime, as dns updates.
However, cvs checkouts will be unaffected, and the changeover should not be
noticed.

If anyone has any further questions, please feel free to email me,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or simply reply to this email.

Thanks,

 James

--
James Cox :: [EMAIL PROTECTED] :: http://imajes.info/