Hi!

"Derick Rethans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió en el mensaje
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Braulio José Solano Rojas wrote:
>> What am I doing wrong?
>
>You PHP version is not a debug build, and thus the module refuses to
>load. The best thing is to build PHP yourself in debug mode.

I think I did, since PHP is using php4ts_debug.dll, and if I delete this
file I get a message of php-cli.exe saying that it does not find it.  I used
to compile php-cli the configuration Win32 Debug_TS.  I also noticed that
there is a Win32 Release_TSDbg but I did not use it.

If you notice in the warning I received for PHP I have debug=1.  Does this
means that PHP is compiled for debugging?  That would mean debug for me.

Best regards,

Braulio