On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 09:42:24AM -0500, David Brown wrote:
| On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 09:40:15AM -0500, David Brown wrote:
| | Hi Wez, everyone:
| |
| | Is there (or will there ever be) a good way to transmit an extra
| | parameter into a php_user_filter around the time that oncreate() is
| | called? I've run into a couple cases where it'd be incredibly useful
|
| Nevermind. Seems I can't read this morning. Sorry about that.

Well, perhaps I jumped to self-chastisement a bit too quick. There's a
single string parameter that can be passed to stream_filter_append /
stream_filter_prepend, but how would one retrieve this information once
inside of the filter? Moreover, for passing arbitrary zvals in, would I
have to resort some hackery using array keys from a global, or is there
an easier way?

Thanks in advance,

- Dave 'Replies to self way too many times'
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]