Hi Michael,

Thanks. I'll have a look at the patch when I get back to the US (I'm in
Denmark right now). I have one comment though:

Compiling FreeTDS with the option --enable-msdblib will change FreeTDS to
return the month as specified by Microsoft. FreeTDS 0.61 has a new feature
where we can check for this option on compile time and I'm going to
implement this feature as soon as I get back home.

- Frank