Hi,

I'm wondering if a note of clarification could be added to ZEND_CHANGES. The sentences:

A namespace's name may contain colons to denote "sub-namespaces".
This is pure syntactic sugar, the Zend Engine will not see, for
instance, the namespaces "Package", "Package:Subpackage" and
"Package:Subpackage:Subsubpackage" as related.

will possibly be clearer if modified like:

A namespace's name may contain SINGLE colons (:) to denote "sub-namespaces". This is pure syntactic sugar, the Zend Engine
will not see, for instance, the namespaces "Package", "Package:Subpackage" and "Package:Subpackage:Subsubpackage" as related.
DOUBLE colons are used to distinguish between nested namespaces as in "Package::Subpackage." A namespace identifier may not begin with a colon.

namespace Package {
const one = 1;
   namespace SubPackage {
   const one = 'one';
   }
}

namespace Package:Subpackage {
const one = 'einz';
}

echo Package::one; // 1
echo Package::Subpackage::one; // one
echo Package:Subpackage::one // einz

This is assuming I understand namespaces. Modify as needed.

Regards,
Greg