On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 05:17:37PM +0100, Derick Rethans wrote:
| Hello,
|
| I guess nobody is interested in fixing this? Then I guess we won't get
| 4.3.2 ever.
|
| >     To get this thing started, I'm going to roll PHP 4.3.2-pre1
| >     on Wednesday, 26th Feb, around 3pm EEST. And I'll announce
| >     it on php-general too, to get some more people testing it
| >     before we start with any RCs.
| >
| >     Following is collection of bugs marked as critical and verified
| >     which should be looked into and dealt with. If not fixed,
| >     then please, PLEASE add some comment why they won't ever
| >     be fixed and bogus the out.

Hi Derick:

I hate to be a pain, but would it be possible to get bug #22510
(http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=22510) looked at or assigned before
4.3.2 goes out the door? It's a refcount problem that leads to a
double-free; verified and everything.

I've been stepping through code on and off for the past week, but seeing
that I know little to nothing about Zend's internals, there's probably
lots of people who could take care of this much more easily.

P.S. Where should I send the Finlandia? ;-)

Thanks a lot,

- Dave
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]