At 11:15 17-3-03 -0500, Sterling Hughes wrote:
On Mon, 2003-03-17 at 10:29, Wico de Leeuw wrote:
> sorry for writing to the wrong list should have been phpdev offcourse
> At 16:28 17-3-03 +0100, Wico de Leeuw wrote:
> >Hiya,
> >
> >If someone has some spare time could he look at curl_multi_info_read() i'd
> >like to use (test) the curl_multi functions, but without the
> >curl_multi_info_read it isn't really usefull (and when i look at the
> >source i thing it's almost finished)
> >
> >P.S. when i test them i'll report back to you guys when i find things
> >
> >Greetz and tnx in advance

It is still very useful, what would give you the idea it isn't?

-Sterling

Hiya

I want to use to get some webpages parallel, and start processing a page when the it has arrived. (while the other ones are still loading)
At the moment i can't find which page is ready and which one not. Even when you use a different writer function for each page, because you can't see if the page is complete yet. With curl_multi_info you're supposed to get such info.

Ok i agree it's nog complete useless, you can still get many urls at the same time but you have to wait until there all loaded.

Gr,

Wico

P.S. sorry for the bad english :)

> >Wico
> >

> >--

"People can have the Model T in any colour -- so long as it's black."
    - Henry Ford