Are there instances you all can think of where doing a header('location:
$url'); causes a loss of all session data?  I have a case I can reproduce
consistently where doing a header() refresh or echoing out an HTML page
with a meta refresh both cause resulting page to lose session.  My hunch
is that I may not be accounting for some ingrained PHP handling and that
this isn't a bug but I can't be sure.

If required, I can submit the offending code but I'll hold off in case
there is an obvious answer.

--
Tony Bibbs          "I guess you have to remember that those who don't
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  hunt or fish often see those of us who do as