Lukas,

The two week discussion start is slightly information and it could be
considered jt essentially started at the beginning of this topic I'd say
but it's perhaps better to still give it at least a week, if not a full two
weeks now more of discussion now he has a formal proposer. If anyone
objects to that feel free to voice it.

Then you are welcome to call for a vote, secretaries just help tally the
vote, we don't actually [have to] start it.

Thanks,
Michael