Hi,

>From the eligibility criteria :
https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/b2ae9e026539d0653467eb6d5d87b917c6bd0b74/bylaws/003-membership.md#eligibility-criteria

must not be:
   Project Representatives of a Member Project

So does that mean, they can be an internal representative of a project?

And can write a "disclose conflicts of interest"?

*Hari K T*

You can ring me : +91 9388 75 8821

http://harikt.com , https://github.com/harikt ,
http://www.linkedin.com/in/harikt , http://www.xing.com/profile/Hari_KT