As Editor of PSR-13, I hereby turn PSR-13 over to our Coordinator, Matthew, and declare it ready for Review.

The spec itself is here:

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/proposed/links.md

The meta doc is here:

https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/proposed/links-meta.md

I have also cloned the interfaces to a stand-alone repo, which is now registered with GitHub. It won't actually be tagged 1.0.0 until the spec passes, but you can play with it now:

https://github.com/php-fig/link

We also have a -util repo that contains degenerate-case implementation tools and traits. This serves as a trial implementation, and already influenced some small changes to the spec as a result. It also includes a complete (more or less) test suite:

https://github.com/php-fig/link-util

Let the Reviewing (and hopefully quick passage) commence!

--Larry Garfield