Hey Woody,

You can get conflicts with existing classes and interface names in projects
in both cases. There are always going to be cases where you need to use an
alias (or fully qualified name). However I don't think we should avoid
discussing what we think is the best naming scheme, just because one can
use aliases.

As I understood the proposal here, the naming scheme change is purely for
future PSRs. Hence it should not cause any churn for projects. Consider
this: the current naming scheme is not creating work or problems in my
projects that have a strict "no Interface suffix" policy, even though these
depend on things such as PSR-3.

Cheers

--
Jeroen De Dauw | https://entropywins.wtf | https://keybase.io/jeroendedauw
Software craftsmanship advocate | Developer at Wikimedia Germany