I'll respond, since I was the first to bring this issue up, in Samantha's
nomination thread. I don't personally think it's a good idea, because it
puts added pressure on Samantha and Graham. Not because I think they'll be
forced to always agree with each other but because they'll be under
increased scrutiny. If they're happy to take that pressure on, then that's
fine. I'm not about to try and stop them, and I couldn't even if I wanted
to.

Let's NOT assume issues where non have been demonstrated.

...Is exactly the argument against preemptive community measures, like
codes of conduct. Reacting isn't always the best approach, and often folks
want to be more prepared for a situation which is indicative of a potential
problem. Still, I don't think this is a big enough issue that I'd pursue
any kind of preventative action against one or both of these fantastic
people being elected.