This PSR looks splendid, well done. There are how ever a few concerns with
regards to async PHP. I'm aware there isn't a Promise PSR yet but is it
acceptable within this spec to return a promise instead of the actual value
on a get? Or to resolve or reject a promise on set instead of returning
true/false directly.