Hello everyone,

I have been waiting to announce this until after I finish with PSR16, but
there's no time like the present.

I have been working on the routing PSR for some time now, given my passion
and experience at integrating 5 different routers into PPI Framework Engine.

I have spoke with a few others about this over the past while i.e: MWOP and
others.

I would be happy to push forward this PSR, by way of Editor, by partnering
up with someone (MWOP?), since we both have the experience at building
routing interop engines.

On the basis that someone is willing to sponsor me.

What do we say, is it time to release the cracken ?

Many thanks,
Paul