Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to comment on the post above regarding process. Larry is
correct in that modifications (beyond typos) during review require the spec
to go back into draft status. However, at the time, neither the sponsor nor
the coordinator decided to pull the spec from review and return it to draft
status. As a result we're at a bit of an impasse. Since the vote is
currently under way, and in the interest of keeping things moving forward,
it makes sense to let the vote continue unless anyone has any strong
objections to this deviation from process. If there are outstanding
technical issues that need to be addressed, the vote can be pulled.

This should have been handled as soon as Larry posted about it, before
people started investing time in reviewing and voting, but with the
holidays there was a bit of a delay for which we’re very sorry.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.

-Amanda