Hey folks,

To avoid the usual insurgence of concerns and critiques that only happen
when an acceptance vote starts, and which to be really addressed would
require to first cancel the vote, then push back the spec to draft, then
start reviewing again, I would urge anybody who thinks that the this spec
is not up to par to speak their mind before Friday the 13th! To accomplish
this, I would also suggest to spam this thread all around your favourite
mediums.

That said, I personally think the spec is sound. I'm sure this PSR will be
a huge success, and will set an important precedent regarding
prior-to-acceptance adoption of PSR drafts, paving the road for future WGs.

See you around.