I suppose I was thinking 'How should one implement for maximum
portability?' A Skeleton system requires the use of methods that can not be
defined in a standard interface ( static members ). I do consider myself a
bit novice; however, the intention of the singleton isn't to limit the
creative process of the developer. I believe storing data in skeleton
pattern is a `Cleaner` abstraction model than a container system. I
definitely want to hear what the communities thoughts on the matter are. I
understand PHP-Fig tries to leave the creative process open to the next
innovation, and it may be that this abstraction is to detailed; however, I
figured I would try to add some code to this great community :)

Thanks,
Richard Miles