I raise a motion that we get PSR-15 going again. The time for politics and
emotion have passed, and we need to get stuff done.

We are past the date when pre-existing recommendations could slide in under
the old FIG bylaws, and so we must get PSR-15 into FIG 3.0 shape.

Also, Paul M. Jones has elected not to continue with the FIG after 3.0
passed. Therefore we need a new Coordinator for PSR-15, which I believe
Matthew Weier O-Phinney had volunteered to take over.

Once the previous 2 items are completed (convert to FIG 3.0 and get a
Coordinator) this recommendation is ready to go to vote. Let's get it going.

Regards,
Adam R Culp
IBMiToolkit