I have send a PR to update the Interface so that throws Exception .
https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/975

One thing I would like to bring is about splitting the current PSR-15 into
two .

RequestHandlerInterface and MiddlewareInterface as the repos are split into
two.

https://github.com/http-interop/http-server-handler
https://github.com/http-interop/http-server-middleware

I think we can all agree to make this happen, so that it will not make the
editors and working group and everyone participated in the PSR not
consuming or dragging the PSR.

Thank you.

*Hari K T*

You can ring me : +91 9388 75 8821