Hi everyone. As i  juniour developer im in search for "What is the Best"
question in every place. Now standarts coming in and it relieves me a bit.
But there is no standart for project folder structure. i read this guy
article in here
https://www.nikolaposa.in.rs/blog/2017/01/16/on-structuring-php-projects/ and
i thought that something like this should be standart. So my request is
here. Thanks for reading this and sparing your time. Have good days.